Thursday, April 10, 2008

A Girl After My Own Heart!

I know that it has be a little while since I have updated my blog. Sorry!


Anyway...we've discovered a couple of things that Ellie really loves like her mother. Cadbury Eggs and shoes. Here's the stories!

At Easter, Wes had to work, so he decided to go in early, missing church, so that he could be with us in the afternoon. Mommy was mean and didn't let her see what the Easter bunny brought her until her Daddy was around too. So, late in the afternoon, after lunch, Wes put her Easter basket out on the side walk. We took Ellie outside to see what the Easter bunny brought her and she excitedly started pulling things out of her basket. Finally, she dumped her whole Easter basket out all over the side walk and found a Cadbury egg. She proceeded to unwrap the Cadbury egg, not allowing anyone to help her, and ate the whole thing! Once she discovered the Cadbury egg, she could care less about what else was in the basket!



Dumping out the Easter Basket.


Look what I did!


Found what I was looking for!



Yummy!


It's yummy! Want some?



Now for the shoes...Ellie has always been interested in shoes and putting them on, etc. It's really fun to see her put on her dad's shoes! Anyway, she is growing like a weed and needs new spring shoes. We went to Wal-Mart one day and got her a little pair of pink sandals (the ones that are on the end of the isles). When we went down the children's shoe isle, Ellie very excitedly started pointing to shoes she liked and said, "New Shoes!" Wes looked at me and said, "What are you teaching her!" What can I say?! I warned him!

Purse, snack and mommy's shoes.

Mommy's shoes.

Daddy's shoes

0 comments: