Yes, I am at that "uncomfortable" stage of pregnancy. I am about 351/2 weeks and the doctor said that Garyn weighs about 6 1/2 lbs. We are hoping that we will have a baby in about 2-3 weeks!
Things are progressing at home...Ellie's new room is almost done, thanks to my sweet husband. I tried to help him do some trimming in her new room and ended up with a big, circular paint spot on my belly!
Ellie continues to astonish us every day. She has begun potty training, which is exciting, and hopefully we won't have 2 kids in diapers at the same time for very long. When eating pizza tonight, she told her daddy that he was silly! She is a little sponge, so we have to be very careful about what we say around her!
It's pretty funny how we can be patiently waiting for baby to get here, but scrambling to get things done before baby gets here!
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Can I have my epidural now?!
Posted by Amanda at 9:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I want to hear Ellie talk. :(
Too bad we couldn't be there to help with the painting...Uncle Glen would have been great for that. :) Hugs and kisses!
Uh, yes you can! I remember those days all too well! It seems like yesterday! Hang in there girl, before you know it he'll be here!
Post a Comment