Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Updates!

I know it's been forever since I have updated this blog! We are doing great!


Madilyn Rebecca Young was born on Dec. 18, 2009. She weighed 7lbs 2oz and was 20 inches long. She is a great baby and her big brother and sister adore her.

Garyn is talking up a storm and has started sleeping in a big boy bed this past week. Mommy and daddy haven't gotten too much sleep the past week, but we are managing.

Ellie is 3 going on 16! She is so sassy and mature for her age. She really gives us a run for our money, but she is sweet and her daddy and I are very proud of her.

Wes is still working at Triuph and doing well. I have gone back to a staff nurse position (rather than the educator) so that I can focus on school. School is tough this semester, but hopefully I can hang in there and do well.

2 comments:

Stacia said...

It's about time! :)
Not like you have 3 kids, a job, and school or anything, right?
I got Madi's birth announcement yesterday---SO cute! Much better than mine turned out! You all look great, and the kids are growing so fast. Love you!

Heather said...

Fabulous picture!