Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It's beginning to look a little more like Christmas!

Well, the christmas tree is up. Granted, it has no ornaments on it yet, but progress is progress. It has been my tradition for several years to decorate for christmas over Thanksgiving weekend, but a combo of work and travel prevented me from decorating. I am totally in the holiday spirit, but I'm having a hard time getting geared up to decorate and christmas shop. I guess I had better get busy because time is flying and those presents aren't going to buy themselves (or wrap themselves for that matter)!

Ellie will be singing christmas carols at school tomorrow, so I will download my camera and post new pictures soon! I hope that everyone is well--and you have your christmas tree up!

1 comments:

Stacia said...

You're a busy lady! Give yourself some credit. :) I just can't believe Ellie is already singing! Time does fly.